Mary Immaculate is one of three parishes of the Oblates of Mary Immaculate (OMI) which adjoin each other.
House of Retreat
Dublin DO8 P6K8
Phone 01 4534408
Mon – Fri 9.00-5.00 p.m. Closed for lunch 1-2 p.m.
or via our Contact Us webpage
Saturday: Vigil 7pm
Sundays: 8am, 11am, 7pm
Holy Days: Vigil 7pm, 7am, 10am, 7pm
When Holy Day falls on a Saturday,
Mass times are 7pm Vigil and 11am
Weekdays (Mon – Fri): 7am, 10am, 7pm
Bank Holidays: 11am only
Saturday 10.30 am-11.00 am and 6.30 p.m.-7.00 p.m.
Pope Francis’ Tweets
Category Archives: News
Aspren lived at the end of the 1st century and in the early 2nd century, as confirmed by archaeological studies. “Aspren” was a common name during the days of the Roman Republic and the early years of the Roman Empire and afterwards fell into disuse. He was cured and baptised by St Peter and became the first bishop of Naples.
St Aspren is a patron saint of migraines.
While celebrating Mass in Malmo on a visit to Sweden this week, Pope Francis suggested six beatitudes for the modern Christian:
- Blessed are those who remain faithful while enduring evils inflicted on them by others and forgive them from their heart.
- “Blessed are those who look into the eyes of the abandoned and marginalized and show them their closeness.
- “Blessed are those who see God in every person and strive to make others also discover him.
- “Blessed are those who protect and care for our common home.
- “Blessed are those who renounce their own comfort in order to help others
- “Blessed are those who pray and work for full communion between Christians.”(source Americamagazine.com)